Wednesday 11 February 2015

Welcome to La' Cheri Couture & Events

Greetings
My name is Cheri and I'm the owner of La' Cheri Couture & Events :)
I'm a Fashion designer/Events planner/ Marketing Coordinator. I absolutely love planning events or assisting people in making their special day stress free and a success.

About the business:
 We assist in the following
*finding suitable venues,catering, photography,gifts for guests etc. Anything you need in making your day a success!
* the planning of the event

Other services include:
*Make-up and Hair at affordable prices
*Designing or Finding of wedding or matric ball dresses
*Referral services, where we put your services (e.g catering,photography etc.) in our data base and referring our clients to your business at a service fee.

If you have any queries contact me Cheri at lacheri.couture.events@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment